At Apkmodul.com, we strive to respect the intellectual property rights of others and comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws. We are committed to promptly addressing copyright infringement claims and taking appropriate actions.
Content on Apkmodul.com: All the content on our website, including images and videos, is either submitted to us via email or sourced from various places on the Internet. We believe this content is either in the public domain or posted within our rights under the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code).
Notification of Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that your copyrighted material has been posted on Apkmodul.com without proper authorization, or if search engine results include links to your copyrighted material on our website, we kindly request you to provide us with a written communication containing the following information. Misrepresenting information can lead to legal consequences, including liability for damages and attorney’s fees. We recommend seeking legal advice before proceeding with any claims.
To file a copyright infringement claim, you must include the following elements:
- Evidence of your official status to act on behalf of the copyright owner whose exclusive rights are allegedly infringed.
- Detailed identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to be infringed, including at least one search term that led to the material appearing in Apkmodul.com search results.
- A statement indicating your good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement affirming the accuracy of the information provided in the notification, and under penalty of perjury, confirming your authorization to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- The notification must be signed by the authorized person acting on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please allow us 3-6 business days to review and respond to your email.
We encourage you to consult an attorney to ensure your rights are protected throughout this process.
[contact-form-7 id=”4536″ title=”Contact”]